ABLD has a strong commercial litigation practice with much experience in dealing with commercial disputes concerning fresh fruits and vegetables. We represent our clients in courts and in commercial arbitration.
What we can do for you
- Whether you a pursuing a claim against someone, or whether you are forced to defend yourself, we will guide you through the process, review your options and devise a strategy together with you.
- Your commitment and involvement in proceedings is essential for a successful outcome. We will liaise closely with you and enable you to contribute while minimizing the impact this has on the rest of your business.
- We can handle your litigation in Europe. We act before the courts in the Netherlands and in international arbitration, and in other European countries through our trusted partner firms. We don’t just refer you, we’ll take care of you so you only have to tell your story once.
- We are good lawyers: We know how to litigate, and we know how to do it well. But equally important, we will also tell you if the odds are against you and discuss alternative options.
- We are pragmatic lawyers: You generally don’t build a successful exporting business by habitually litigating against your customers. We know you’ll appreciate a short-cut to a resolution and will work to create one where possible.
- We know about the fruit and vegetable industry: While the judge who will preside over your case is unlikely to have much if any knowledge about fruit trading, it is all the more important to have a lawyer by your side who does.
Is litigation pending? Then we should probably talk.
Give us a call or send us a message.